Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Seriously?! Welcome to Utah!

So, yah, this is what we woke up to this morning!



                                           My poor flowers!

I just transplanted a bunch of Iris on Sunday!
It is no wonder all the kids are sick! One week we are in the 60's & 70's, the next, we have snow! I know it isn't a ton of snow, but it is still snow and the temps are still (right now) below freezing. 27 degrees right now and the high is only supposed to be in the mid 40's today, and then Saturday & Sunday, 60's and 70's, again! Gotta love this Utah weather! You would think after 47 years of living here, I would be used to it, but every year it is the same thing. I remember one year, we had snow in June!!! A couple of years ago, they were still skiing at some of the ski resorts on Memorial Day!
No matter what, Utah is home. Always has been, always will be.
Hope everyone has a great day!
Til we meet again! Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment