Sunday, April 22, 2012

Oh, MY! Pinterest?

So, I have had a pretty good weekend! Have been very busy, until today. Today I was very lazy!
I used to read blogs about being "addicted" to Pinterest. I would think, how do you get addicted to Pinterest? OMG! I found out last night, how you get "addicted." I started looking through it last night and doing some pins. But, today, I got on and I spent 4 hours on there!! Are you kidding me? Then I have been back on there. It is totally crazy! But it has been a lot of fun and I have found many projects that I want to work on.
Yesterday, while I was cleaning, I found a couple of boxes of stuff that we got from King Hubs' mother's house when she passed away a couple of years ago.

                               There are vases, champagne glasses,
                               candle stick holders, glasses, bowls.
                               And this is just 1 box.
                             

I cannot wait til I can start trying some of the ideas I found on Pinterest! I am so excited to start working on some new things.
Til we meet again! Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment