Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Projects Started

I have been having a lot of fun the past couple of days! Remember how I told you
that I was getting addicted to Pinterest? Well, It is getting insane!
I found an idea that I thought was cool here. I thought, I have empty frames, ribbon, left over paint and a few other things. But, I don't want Christmas y things. So, this was my project.
I had plain black frames, and spray paint, ribbon, and flowers. 

So, first I took the black frame; (Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of
the frame).


Then I spray painted it with Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Satin in Pistachio


After I spray painted it, I took a foam brush and just drug it over the fresh paint to  get the streaks so some of the black frame showed through.
Next, I took some silk flowers
  and bunched them together with floral tape.

After, I added them to the frame and put two nails in the back and smashed them down with a hammer to hold the flowers in place. I then took the ribbon and glued it around the frame (for a hanger) to hang on the door.

                                     This is hanging on my front door.


                                    This is just leaning on my fireplace
                                                     mantel.

So, there is my first "Pinterest" project. Not bad if I do say so my self.
What is your favorite Pinterest project?
Have a great day!
Til we meet again! Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment