Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year-Bring on 2013!

First, I just want to say Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you all had a fun and safe holiday. I am so glad 2012 is over and this year (and years to come) is going to be the best ever.

I am one who has quit making resolutions; I always fail at them. So, this year, I am going to set little goals. I will begin with 3 goals. When one is completed, I will add a new one to take the completed ones place. I am hoping to complete these goals with the help from all of you. I will be posting about them weekly.
So, here are my first 3 goals:

1- I want to get healthy this year, so my first goal is to loose 20 lbs  this year.

2- I want to quit being a doormat for everyone, especially my kids. They will all
    have new rules to follow this year and they are going to find out
    Queen Mamma can be a Bitch!

3- I am going to update my blog every day.

To help me do that, I am going to have categories for each day of the week;

*Monday- will be family updates- to let you know how things are going
   with the kids and if I am still being a doormat or not.
*Tuesday- will be about whatever I decide to post about; just miscellaneous things.
*Wednesday- will be my post to share on Pour Your Heart Out
*Thursday- will be about things I have been working on, photography, crochet, etc.
*Friday-will be weigh-in days. Self explaining. I will be able to keep you up to    date on the weight loss progress.

Hope to see everyone regularly. And Happy New Year!

Til we meet again! Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment