Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Projects for this Summer

If any of you are feeling like me, you are so t-i-r-e-d of this weather and so ready for Spring and Summer to get here!
11 years ago when the kids & I moved in with Mr. Hubbs, he was living in
the family home. All of his brothers & sisters have stuff here, inside and outside.
A lot of things that were inside the house, I did have them come and get. Some of the things that were outside the house, they have slowly hauled away. But there is still so much more. One good thing though, this junk is turning into my treasures!
And I CANNOT wait to get started! I am so excited!
We have almost 10 acres that we live on, most of it is pasture, but our
yard is HUGE  and we have so many old out buildings that are just filled to the brim with junk things.
 I have decided that even though there has been some problems on the home front,  I am still going to try and make this a home for the kids. No one likes being here, no one like bringing their friends here, because there is nothing to do here!
I think that because of all the things that are going on with  Princess Shaney, I want her friends here and get to know them better and be able to supervise more. So, there are going to be some big changes here in the upcoming weeks and
I am so excited about all of them and I cannot wait to share them with all of you.
Til we meet again! Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment