Monday, January 13, 2014

Finally! I'm seeing some changes!

Remember over the weekend Princess Shaney had a friend that killed herself. I told you that I would update when I got more information. Well, I don't know too much more than I did on Saturday. Just that she had been bullied and that she had hung herself.
Last night, Princess Shaney wanted to stay at her dad's again and just come home this morning when he came to pick up Prince Kenard for work. Well, at about 6:30 last night, she sent me a text telling me she wanted to come home and could I come and get her. I told her that I would send Prince Kenard up to get her and bring her home.
They were taking forever to come home so I finally got ahold of Prince K and found out where they were. I guess they had stopped by another friends house cause they were worried about her.
When they got home, I asked Princess S why she had decided to come home instead of staying at her dad's. She told me, I was so scared that I was going to do something bad, because I really wanted to do something. So, I decided I needed to come home and be with you. I was so shocked by that, but more than anything, I was so proud.
I asked her why this time was different from the other times and she told me, I have seen first hand now after Ashlyn, how hard this is on everyone and how much it hurts everybody. I don't want you or my friends to go through that.
 Finally! I believe she really does want to change and get better!
Maybe we are getting on the right track!
Til We Meet Again! Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment