Sunday, February 16, 2014

So Tired

All you do is cry and whine that nobody likes you and all your friends leave you.
And all I can say is, if you treat your friends the way you treat me and the rest of your family, it's no wonder your friends don't want to be friends with you anymore! 
*I am so tired of you treating me like shit after everything I have done for you. Now that I am making you have rules & I am sticking to them, when I tell you no, you tell me how picked on you are and no one loves you and everyone is so mean to you.
* Oh-My-God! You are so fucking picked on! Last weekend you told me you were spending the night at your friend's house. Your Friend, told her mom you guys were staying at your cousin's house. Then you both go and stay at some boy's house with a bunch of other boys. I told you when I found out, you were grounded for a week. Well, the weekend gets here and all you do is fight about going to stay at some friend's house for her birthday and then I tell you no, and its all; I'm so picked on; nobody likes me; you never let me do anything; you are too over-protective; blah, blah, blah! 
*Good hell! It's only been a week (today) that I told you, you were grounded. Maybe for every time you fight with me about doing something, I should add another day onto it. Since I am such a bitch & mean mother!
I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm sorry you don't realize how much I love you and I am trying to protect you. I was a lot like you at your age and my mom didn't know what she was talking about. Just like you think I don't know what I'm talking about. I keep asking you if you want to be like me when you get to be my age. Do you want to be married 3 times and divorced twice? Do you want to have to rely on a man your whole life and never be able to support kids without a man to do it for you? You don't want to have to live that way. 
Maybe one day you will realize how much I love you and how much I am just trying to protect you. I don't want to loose you! I don't want you to die!

No comments:

Post a Comment