Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Too Funny

Last year, I wrote this post
Whenever I want to get my family going, I make some kind of comment. Usually it is just me venting about something or someone. I never mention any names. Sometimes I don't even say what it is exactly about, just write something. My family starts calling and texting me. They never make one comment on my FB post.

Tonight, this was my post:
ISO- 4-5 bedroom, 2 bath rooms. Preferably with animal rights. But ok if not.
 2 of my nieces text me and my sil called me. 

I think it's funny, no one really talks to me, until I put something out there for the whole world to see and then they want to know everything that is going on.
But, they could careless how I am doing and what is going on when they are around me.
If they only knew how crappy my life really is, they still wouldn't give a shit, because theirs is so perfect and if you have problems, that is your problem and deal with it.

Til We Meet Again! Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment