Friday, February 10, 2012

What a Great Day!

This was one of the best days I have had in a long time! Started out with a lot of peace and quiet this morning (kids stayed @ there dad's last night). In fact, maybe too much peace and quiet. Lol! I am so used to daughter #1 (disabled) being here 24/7 and every time I turn around I am tripping over her. She also needs to tell me everything she is doing, i.e.; mom, i'm going to potty. mom, i'm going to take a bath. i'm taking a break from the computer, so you can get back on your computer now; and so on. With her being gone this morning it was so quiet! You know that quiet that even when you have music, t.v. (whatever) on you still hear every little noise, that is how my house was this morning.
So, after a couple of hours of that, I decided I needed to find something to do. I was getting really tired of the kids' pig sty bedrooms and I decided that it was time for mom to clean!  
So, I cleaned and rearranged and cleaned some more. But I had most of it done in 2 hours. That surprised me cause to move beds, I have to tare them completely apart, move them and put them back together, which I am getting very good at.  What was left was just things I needed kidos to go through and decide what needed to be thrown away and what needed to be kept and put away.
Later this evening the hubs was making dinner (tuna helper) and son #2 (almost 15) does not like that, so I asked him if he wanted me to cook him some hot dogs. He said yes & I asked him how many, he said 2 or 3.  We got him good & we weren't even trying. The hubs told him that if he didn't get off the computer and get some wood brought in the house, he was going to eat his hot dogs, he said okay, just a minute. A couple of minutes later I said, "Ooh, you only get 2 hot dogs."  He said, " I'm getting off the computer right now!"  The hubs & I looked at each other and started laughing, I said, "No, you only get two hot dogs, cause that is all that was left!" He thought the hubs was eating his hot dog, cause he hadn't gotten off the computer and brought wood in yet. It was really funny! You have to know son #2.
Well, hope everyone had a great day!
Til we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment