Monday, February 6, 2012

AWESOME WEEKEND!

OMG! Sorry I missed a couple of days but it was a very busy weekend and a very great one! Spent Saturday & Sunday with the (extended) family. It was actually much better than I thought it would be. The family (brothers, sisters,) & I usually don't get get a long very often. So, all in all, it was awesome!
Saturday my nephew got baptized and then we had a luncheon after.
It was also #1 son's 19th birthday! I cannot believe that he is 19! It seems like it was just yesterday that I found out we were having him and now he is 19! Where does the time go? It is just so crazy!
On Sunday, my niece had her baby blessed and then we had another luncheon after that. It was so much fun!
Then we came home and watched the super bowl and then we watched the voice. I love that show!
So, this is what made the weekend crappy. #2 daughter (12 years old) spent the weekend at her dad's. Yesterday, he let her watch the movie, Paranormal Activity! She is 12 years old!!!! Not only is it rated R, but she is the the type of child that has panic attacks when the wind blows! Need less to say, we were up til after midnight trying to get her calmed down and to sleep. Then, she was so mad when I made her get up this morning and go to school. But, she went and she stayed all day. So, that was good.
Here are a couple of pics from yesterday.

                                                             My beautiful great-niece


                                              My niece & her beautiful family

So that is how my weekend went and my Monday was quite boring. Hope you all had a great day!
Til we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment