Saturday, February 11, 2012

Rough, But Good Day

Today was a pretty good day. But I didn't think it was going to be when I first got out of bed this morning. I hurt so bad when I first got up. Moving all that furniture around and cleaning yesterday just about kicked my butt! Then once I got moving around and doing things I felt much better. I should have done a few things outside, today (February and it was almost 60 degrees!), but I didn't. I just did stuff in the house.
At noon, they did live video feed of the Powell boys' funeral (here). I was only able to watch about the first 20 minutes and then had to quit. It was just too emotional. It just makes me sick that a father would do that to his kids.
I showered and then son #1 and I went & filled up the vehicles. Then he went to his dad's and I went to my mom's. Then I came home, fed the horses and then had dinner. I was playing on the computer and the hubs told me that Whitney Houston had died. It just makes me sick when stuff like that happens. I loved her voice!
Well, that is how my day went. Hope you all had a great day!
Til we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment