Friday, February 3, 2012

Roller Coaster Ride!

I got up so excited this morning! Had my class last night and can I just say, am so lovin it! Anyway, I was so excited to get somethings done around the house and go out and play with some of the things I learned last night. But, of course that isn't how things ever work out, right.
So, got the kids off to school, played on the computer a little, while I had my coffee. Then, the phone calls started. Every body wanting money that I don't have! Some bill collectors can be very mean. I just wish my money would get here so I can get all the doctor bills paid & the phone calls will stop. Anyway, all that did was make me pissy and not want to do anything, I decided to watch the shows I recorded last night while I was at my class; Grey's, Private Practice, Idol. I watched Grey's & Private and decided to watch Idol. I turned it on and it was like just Ryan talking at the beginning and then it was done. The hubs turned it off. Don't mess with my Idol when I am not home to watch it.
Then I took my camera outside and took my notes from class with me and started playing around. Nothing was working right; so that made me pissy! So, since I was being pissy, I went in one of the kids' rooms (daughter #2- 12 going on 25) and started throwing things away. She came home from school; "Mom, whatcha doing?" (Me): cleaning. (D#2) "Where is all my stuff?" (Me): "I told you if I have to clean your room, I get to throw things away." (D#2): "Oh, do you need any help?" I thought she would have to help me off the floor!
Needless to say, it is almost 8:30 and I am still in the jammies I slept in last night and no shower. Really need to soak in a hot bubble bath, but I think I am going to just get me some diet pepsi & chocolate and go to my room & watch tv, the hubs is watching stupid old westerns and I have a MAJOR headache.
I guess that's enough bitchiness for one day. I hope tomorrow is better (it won't be), I have to hang out with the rest of the fam; brothers, sisters, nieces and already I don't want to go. I would rather spend my time doing other things than spending time with some of my family. Have a great night and talk soon!
Til we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment