Sunday, January 29, 2012

What a day! Got some cleaning done, played with the dogs again, just had a good day! But I still need to get out and do dome pictures, especially while the weather is good. Hopefully I will do that soon this coming week.
So, the other day I posted about making some major changes in my life and that I would start with small ones and work up to bigger ones. So, I think that so far I have started out pretty good. I am getting off the couch! With all the depression that is a huge thing for me. I want to start losing weight. I am 5'1 and weigh 158lbs. That is considered "obese" for my height. I have never considered myself  "obese," just a fat pig! I hat looking in the mirror, not just without clothes, but also doing my make up. It's like, "yah, I know I am 46, but what the hell happened to me?" It has taken me a while to figure out some things; depression and fat go together. The more depressed I am, the fatter I get, the more depressed I get, and so on.
I found this page on facebook, which led me here, which in turn led me here. I thought if some guy has the courage to lose 145lbs in 17 months and share it with the whole world, I'm sure that I can lose 25-30. And my first thing is to start doing what I have finally started doing; get off my butt and just start moving!
Have a great rest of the day!
Til we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment