Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Had another great day, today! I even did my hair & make-up! Went to my mom's for a little while to play with my great-niece, didn't do any pictures of her though, when I got there she was napping and when she woke up, all I wanted to do is play with her!
Last night when I went to bed, I was sleeping pretty good and all of a sudden I could hear this far off sound of my cell phone ringing. I really thought I was dreaming because I had left my phone upstairs on the couch and I knew that I could not hear it downstairs, sound a sleep. The next thing I know, the hubs is saying, "your phone is ringing and I don't know who it is." Seriously? You freakin' woke me up cause my phone was ringing and you didn't know who it was?!!!! What the hell?! I seriously don't know why he does crap like that. When his phone rings and he's not around to answer it, I'll answer it. And if I don't know who it is, then I don't answer it. I don't go wake him up and tell him his phone is ringing! So now, I just turned my cell phone off, because I am getting ready to go to bed & I don't want him waking me up from a really good sleep, again. It took me forever to get back to sleep after that.
Speaking of cell phones, when I was leaving my mom's today, I was putting my stuff in the car and I started looking through my purse for my phone. I had daughter #1 with me. I told her I had to go back in and get my phone. She looks at me and says, "no you don't, I got it for you so you wouldn't forget it." I looked at her like, what? She pulled my phone out of her coat pocket and told me again she had it! I just started laughing and got in the car. You have got to know daughter #1 (low IQ, hearing/visually impaired), I never thought she would grab my phone and put it in her pocket so I wouldn't leave it at grandma's.
Anyway, that was my day, today. Hope you all had a great day. Nighty, night, I'm off to (hopefully) lala land!
Til we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment