Thursday, February 2, 2012

So Excited!

I am so excited about today! I got my new needles for my sewing machine, which means I can now start working on some of my projects I need to get finished. I start my new photography class tonight. I cannot wait until then. I hope that it will get me excited about doing something again. I know that will help me with my depression. I just need to find something that makes me excited, something that makes me feel worth while and makes me feel that I am good at something, because the last few months (years) I have felt like a complete failure and I am so tired of feeling like that. I want my life back. I want to be proud of myself; I want my kids to have a mother they can be proud of.
So, there is a little of my plan that I said I was going to work on! Have a great day!
Til we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment