Monday, January 30, 2012

Another Day

Had another good day. Do you know what I figured out, today? Some people know what they are talking about. Usually when I am home being in my little depression corner, if  I take a shower, I usually just put jammies back on, so I don't have to go anywhere or sometimes by the time I usually shower, its time to go to bed. Today I showered and I put clothes on after. I even did my hair and I went to the store!!! Woohoo! So, one of my new rules is going to be, when I shower, get dressed! Don't get back in jammies. I felt much better putting on "normal" clothes after showering. People have always told me that it helps to get showered and dressed, makes you feel much better. Baby steps. Some of you might think I am crazy and maybe I am, but its the depression. That is another reason that I have started on my blog again, I love to write and that always makes me feel better.
I am hoping that tomorrow I will be able to get some pictures done. I am going up to my mom's house. She will be tending my beautiful great-niece for a couple of hours. So, I am going to go and see if I can get some pictures of her. Hopefully she will be in a good mood. She hasn't been too happy the last couple of days and she did have her 4 month shots today. So, we will have to see how it goes.
I am working on some new goals and I am going to post them tomorrow. Not going to be able to much more on here tonight, the hubs is watching the basketball game and we all know how that goes.
Hope everyone has a great rest of the night.
Til we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment