Saturday, January 28, 2012

Good Day!

Today was a pretty good day! Although it didn't start out very good, I was up at 4:30 this morning! I have no idea why I do that. It's Saturday, nobody has to get up for anything and I am up at 4:30 in the freakin' morning!
But I did get a couple of hours of real nice quiet time. Had my coffee, played on the computer, just enjoyed the quiet; I don't get that very often so I take it when I can, even if it is at 4:30 on a Saturday morning.
So, I did get off my butt today, but not until people started waking up this morning. Got the dishes done, had oldest boy move some things around for me, went out and played with the dogs for a little while. All in all, it was a pretty good day and I do feel much better.
I have a question, Why do men feel the need they have to scream at the t.v. when watching sports? I like to watch the games and listen to some of the commentators, depending on what sport I am watching. But seriously, can you shut the freak up!!! And why do they know every flipping sport that is on & exactly what channel it is on? My hubs watches every sport that is on t.v. I think he just does it to irritate me. I mean, we have been together 10 years and I don't ever remember him watching so many sports; he would watch the usual sports, Basketball, football, baseball, golf. but now its like, if it is a "sport" he is watching it. I was doing some stuff on my laptop the other day and just kind of tuning out the t.v. I looked up to see what he was watching and he was watching swimming! Seriously? Swimming? Are the Olympics on? Can you not find anything else to watch; 350 channels and all you can find to watch is swimming? It must be an age thing. But then again, if there are not sports on, then he is watching old westerns. Now, just to make it clear, I don't mind the old westerns, but his choice of "old westerns" and my choice are completely different. I mean, I like to know who the actors are in movies I am watching, no matter how old the movie is. But when he starts watching movies that are older than him (there is a 12 year age difference between us) its like, come on, please; I don't know any of these people! I love John Wayne movies, Gunsmoke, the old Jimmy Stewart movies.
Well, there is my "venting" for the day. I think I am about ready for bed, it has been a very long day! Hope you all have a great night. I think tomorrow I might try to get out and do some pictures, so make sure you continue to check back
Til we meet again!
 P.S. 
How did I miss a day? I missed Thursday. Messed up my 30 day challenge already!
Guess I will have to add an extra day.

No comments:

Post a Comment