Sunday, January 22, 2012

30 Day Challenge

I have been very lazy the past few months, not just with my blog but also with my life. 18 months ago, I was in a car accident; someone ran a stop sign and totaled his and my vehicles. I have had so many problems since then, physically, mentally, and emotionally. I am getting to the point where life just sucks and now I have decided it is time to fix me.
As I was scrolling through facebook the other day, I came across a post from www.creativelive.com, on
Tim King's 30 day blog challenge. Not only did he explain why he was do the 30 challenge, but on day 2 he explained the 5 secret reasons to keep your blog updated.
So, on this day, I have committed to take the 30 day challenge myself. I started my blog in July of 2011 and I only posted once a week. As you can see, I have absolutely no followers, as of yet. That will soon be changing, though. I plan on making a facebook page for my bog and also adding a link on my personal facebook page.
I hope you come a long for my 30 days (and beyond). Hopefully I will become more comfortable writing and expressing my self .
Please also check out some of the blogs I follow. I hope you all enjoy the ride.
Til we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment