Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 5

Have had a good day, today. Got out of the house for a while. Did
some pictures and realized, I have got to get out and practice doing
pictures a lot more, cuz I am really slacking off on doing a job worth
being proud of. I can't believe how much I have forgotten not doing
them on a daily basis (weekly, or monthly basis). 
Anyway, I decided to go for a ride around the lake and see what I could find.
didn't find much. Then I decided to take the long way home. We live in a
rural area with a lot of old run down houses and farm stuff. So, I found this
one house and stopped to take some pictures of it.
 


While I was taking pictures of this, I looked up in those trees and saw this:

                                                       Bald Eagle

Which I need a a bigger lens so I can get better pics when I can't get close
enough.
After these, I went down to another section by the lake and took these:




Then, I came home and watched my Packers get beat by Mr. Hubs 49ers.
Sad time.
So that was my  Sunday. How was your's?
Til We Meet Again! Pam




















No comments:

Post a Comment