Friday, January 10, 2014

Seriously?

So, my favorite show is Grey's Anatomy. I have always loved that show.
I love it so much, that I dvr all the old shows they show on the Lifetime
Network and watch them over and over.
Well, last week, I took Princess Shaney to get her hair done and our stylist was
telling me how much she loves Grey's too. Well I mean who doesn't love Grey's?
Then she goes on to tell me how all episodes are on Netflix.
Princess Ash has a Playstation 3, a Wii, and a Nintendo Gamecube. She is
always wanting to put one in the front room. The other day I told her she could
put the Wii in there. BIG Mistake. B-i-g, b-i-g mistake. Now all I do is sit
in front of the t.v. and watch rerun episodes of Grey's Anatomy. And then you
wonder why I live in a P-I-G-STY house. Grey's Anatomy is only part of the
reason I live in the pig sty.
The other reasons I live in a pig sty are:

1- I hurt. Ever since the car accident (almost 4 years ago), I just hurt all the
   time.

2-My depression. Again, since the car accident, my depression has gotten so
   much worse than it was before.

3-I have so much stress in my life, which come right back to the hurting and depression

4-Overwhelmed. There is just so much crap in this house that I am so overwhelmed with all of it and have no clue where to start. And I have lazy kids. which brings me to #5

5-I'm L-a-z-y

It's not that I like living this way, because I don't. I pin all the organize pins and I follow blogs
about organization. I start doing what they suggest and do it the way they say, but I guess I don't
follow them the right way. Because it always looks worse than it did before I started. So then,
#4- so overwhelmed! And no one ever helps.

What are your secrets for not living in a pig-sty?
Til We Meet Again! Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment