Thursday, January 9, 2014

More Pictures

So, I have been getting out of the house a little bit. I dropped
Princess Shaney off at school at about 7:50 this morning and I
didn't come home until about 9:15.
I have gotten (back) in the habit of taking my camera with me every time I
go in the car. And I had a lot of fun this morning.
I love it when it has been (or is) foggy. All the crystals on everything.
So, these are the pictures I did this morning.
                                        Barbed wire hanging on a fence

                                  Weeds smashed down by the snow

                                          Cows in a field

                                        Fence Post


I have been having fun getting back out and doing pictures again. I just need to do it more. So it's good that I have set this as one of my goals for the new year.
I also did these ones at my house after I came home from doing the ones above.

                               These are some leaves on a branch
                               on a small tree that is in an old shed
                                at our house.

                                 More leave by our garden


                                         Leaves on our plum tree

I have only done a couple of things on my list of goals; getting out of
the house and doing some pictures. I have not started on this pig sty
of a house yet, But that will be in the next couple of days.

Til We Meet Again! Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment