Monday, February 10, 2014

Been MIA, Again!

It has been crazy around here last couple of weeks! So, now I'm trying to get caught up on some things. One being bloggy world!
The last time I posted, it was still January! Now it's almost the middle of
February! How crazy is that?

So, since the last time I posted, We had an officer involved shooting. One was about 45 miles from my home, the other was about 5 miles from my home. 2 County Sheriffs were shot by the same person. 1 was killed, the other was shot in the head but did survive and is doing well. This incident hit very close to home. I have 2 brothers that are both police officers and they knew both officers.


*Prince Kenard turned 21! How crazy is that? I can
not believe that my first boy is 21! Where does the time go? It does not seem it has been that long since he was born.


*A couple of days before Prince K's birthday, I had gone out in the field to do some pictures, because it had been a few days since I had done that too.
Well, one of my outdoor babies seen me outside and decided it was time to play.
He always thinks he' just a big puppy dog. He is big but is not a puppy dog.
I like to play with him. But, there are times he scares me. And being out in a foot of snow when he wants to play is one time that he does really scare me, cause he can move a lot faster than I can.

He wanted his belly scratched


Come on! Come play with me!


Well, that's what I've been doing the past couple of weeks. Hope you all have been having
a good February!
Til We Meet Again! Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment