Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

This is my Valentine's Day post. Valentine's Day sucks! I really don't understand the big deal about this day. I look at it as just another day, nothing special. It used to be but now just another day. The hubs told me once, "isn't better that I do things for you when I want to and it isn't expected instead of on days when I have to do it?" Well, yah! But that never happens either. So, I just look at it as just another day.
I guess that if people knew our history, they would think that every day is special and I should be happy with what I have. I don't see it that way. I guess that over the years you start finding out little things and find out the real reasons somebody married you, your attitude kind of changes about how you look at things and what you want in life.
Well, I hope if you celebrate Valentine's Day, you had a great one. And if you are like me and you could care less, I hope you still had a great day!
Til we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment